Staron, The Premium Solid Surface
Staron allows nearly any design idea to flourish.
Available in more than 100 colors and patterns, Staron can be easily fabricated to create nearly any shape or inset and can be thermoformed into flowing curves.
Seams are glued and buffed for absolutely seamless walls, columns, display fixtures and other designs.
And because Staron is nonporous, it is certified for use in applications that natural stone is not, such as health care and food service.
Designers and decorators are especially impressed with Staron’s Tempest colors and the natural patterns of its Supreme collection.
Design Without Limits
- Design Flexibility - 3D thermoforming processing of Staron allows the creation of any shape imaginable and thus offering maximum freedom for architects, designers and manufacturers
- Extreme Workability - can be worked using woodworking tools, yet still incorporating all the important qualities of stone
- Versatile Application - Ideal for use in Residential and Commercial settings such as Kitchens, Bathrooms, Hotels, Restaurants, Retail Shops, Clinics and Public Buildings
Revolutionary Material Properties
- Robust & Durable - High-performance material made of natural minerals, offering a solid surface that is 100% waterproof and flame and impact resistant
- Seamless - Separate sections of Staron can be brought together with inconspicuous joints for long continuous surfaces and cast-like designs
- Renewable & Repairable - Even after years of use, it can be sanded and restored to its original condition
- Due to its non-porous and seamless nature, Staron is perfect for use in areas where hygiene is of the utmost importance
- Antimicrobial and chemical resistant
- No stain is ever permanent, providing a durable surface that is easy to clean and maintain
INFINITE RANGE OF
- Over 150 different decors ranging from natural patterns to vibriant designs
- Variable levels of translucency allows for full-surface backlighting and display of individual logos by engraving Staron solid surface
- Colors developed in collaboration with world famous design and color trend professionals
- Excellent product management by manufacturing and design professionals, ensuring state-of-the art material and decors
- Stable product, *certified in various fields to take responsibility towards the environment and society
- Backed by a *10-year limited warranty
- Offices (six) in each continent with approximately 180 distribution locations
- Cooperation with business partners throughout the world
Make an impression
with a new standard of design