Personal Information Collection and Usage Agreement
1. Type and Purpose of Personal Information Collected
‘LOTTE CHEMICAL’ limits collection of personal information to the minimum amount necessary. The collected information is to be used only for the purpose specified.
① Items collected and purpose of collection
Purpose and Usage of Information
Notifications, sample delivery, newsletter mailing (limited to subscribes users), marketing (limited to subscribed users)
Name, email, contact number, Industry Type
Company name, address
② Method of collection – The user will personally input the required personal information through the ‘LOTTE CHEMICAL’ website.
2. Retention and Usage Period of Personal Information
‘LOTTE CHEMICAL’ will delete the personal information collected once the purpose of the collected information is met.
Information for marketing purposes
When information collection is declined
However, should the personal information be retained for a fixed period in accordance with relevant legislations or internal regulations of ‘LOTTE CHEMICAL,’ it will be deleted after expiry of the specified period.
1. Storage of access records according to Article 5 of the 「Act on Information Communication Technical and Management Protection of Personal Information Rule」: 6 months
w. Storage of user verification records according to Article 44 Section 5 of the 「Act on Promotion of Information and Communication Network Utilization and Information Protection」 and Article 29 of Enforced Ordinances: 6 months
3. Storage of consumer complaints or dispute mediation records according to Article 6 of the 「Act on Consumer Protection in the Electronic Commerce Transactions」 and Article 6 of Enforced Ordinances: 3 years
4. Should ‘LOTTE CHEMICAL’ retain the customers’ personal information in accordance the relevant legislations, the information will be stored in a different database, separate from the currently utilized personal information.
3. Disposal of Personal Information
‘LOTTE CHEMICAL’ will delete the customers’ personal information without delay after the expiry of the abovementioned retention and usage period following the procedure below.
① Deletion procedure - Once the personal information has met its purpose, it will be retained for a specified period and then later deleted following the expiry of its storage period in accordance with internal regulations as well as relevant legislation (Please refer to ‘2. Retention and usage period of personal information’)
- Personal information shall not be used for any other purposes other than those stated in this article i.e. in accordance with relevant legislation or internal regulations.
② Deletion method – Personal information saved in electronic form will deleted to an unrecoverable state.
- Personal information saved as a hard copy on paper will be shredded with a shredder or incinerated.
4. Right to Refuse & Possible Disadvantage If Consent Is Refused
The customer may choose to refuse consent to the collection and use of personal information.
In this case, however, the customer will have limited access to detailed ‘Q&A’ and sample mailing services.
Agreement on The Entrusted Handling of Personal Information
‘LOTTE CHEMICAL’ entrust the handling of personal information to the below mentioned third parties. ‘LOTTE CHEMICAL’ will not use personal information for purposes other than those set forth herein.
1. Details of Entrustment
Name of Third Party
Website and system management
Lotte Data Communication Company
System operations and maintenance, contents development
2. Right to Refuse & Possible Disadvantage If Consent Is Refused
The customer may choose to refuse consent to the collection and use of personal information. In this case, however, access to various member benefits will be limited.
Agreement on The Use of Personal Information for Marketing Purposes
I agree to the use of my personal information for direct marketing purposes, such as the mailing of newsletters about customized services, special events and other company related information. The customer may choose to refuse consent to the use of personal information for marketing purposes. In this case, however, access to various member benefits will be limited.
Please insert the First Name
Please insert the Last Name
CITY를 입력해 주세요.
STATE를 입력해 주세요.
Phone number를 입력해 주세요.
Email Address를 입력해 주세요.
Company Name를 입력해 주세요.
Please insert the Industry Type
Please insert the Content
Colors may vary depending on the monitor. Make sure to check the real color.